The members selected in the aforesaid manner will be provided with the following benefits:
- i) Rs. 5000/- monthly incentive.
- ii) Six months training with a reputed lawyers by rotation for three year(giving exposure to civil-criminal-direct and indirect taxes-company cases)
- iii) A laptop with Supreme Court software from year 1950 and Bare Acts (on three year E.M.I of Rs. 1500/-)
Eligibility for SUPER-30 Scheme:
i) Over all good education background (S.S.C, H.S.C, LL.B).
ii) No blood relation should be in the profession or a Judge of Supreme Court, High Court or District Court. (Blood relation includes living Grandfather, Father, Mother, Brother and Sister if they are in active practice for more than 15 years and in the case of a judge, if he is in service for more than three years).
iii) The income of his/her family (Father-Mother) should be less than Rs. 6,00,000/- (rupees six lakh only).iv) From one family more than one lawyer will not be given the benfit of this scheme. The members for Super-30 scheme shall be selected by the Committee consisting of the following members:
- Advocate General.
- President of the Association.
- General Secretary of the Association.
- One designated Senior Advocate.
- One member from the committee elected in the category of less than 5 years practice.
- One Co-opted member to be selected from the lawyers having more than 20 years practice.
For the aforesaid benevolent schemes viz. Life Insurance, Medical Insurance and Super-30, a huge fund is required to be created by the Association. Senior Advocate Mr. Dushyant Dave has given contribution of Rs. 25 Lakhs, Senior Advocate Mr. Sudhir I. Nanavati has given contribution of Rs. 10 Lakhs. I, therefore, request you to give one time contribution to our Association and also to give assurance of giving smaller contribution in the range of Rs. 15,000/- to 75,000/- every year for the effective implementation of the aforesaid schemes.
Gujarat High Court’s Advocates’ Association (GHAA) wish you and your family happy Diwali and prosperous New Year.
For more detail, Please contact GHAA office.